NUDE WOMEN = BEST

A blog about a Wolverhampton loser!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Asda

I have a strange obsession with the local 24 hour Asda. There is one literally 2 minutes walk away. I am often there at 3am buying a curry, or a pizza. Normal people would buy enough food to last a few days. This is too logical for me. I only ever buy enough to last me that evening. Which inevitably means i am there again the next day.

Infact i am off there now. I will try buy enough for a few days. In reality i will probably just buy a cheap curry.

*sigh*

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ASDA IS GREAT!

    I only ever shop at Asda. Or, if someone is holding a gun to my groin, Morrisons.

     
  • At 11:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Morrisons is for people who are too fat and shit to go anywhere else.

     
  • At 7:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or for people with a gun POINTING AT THEIR GROIN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home