NUDE WOMEN = BEST

A blog about a Wolverhampton loser!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

PSP

FFS people are acting like Sony have gone round and raped all their family with the £179 of the PSP.

OMFG THE PSP HAS NO GOOD GAMES!!!1111
THE DS HAS FUCKING LOADS OF GOOD GAMES IT IS THE TITZ!

Fuck off is that true. They are both shit. There i said it i think they are both shit. Yes i have both, to be honest i prefer my PSP. I do enjoy the multimedia capabilities, and i find the games interesting. As you know theres actual games with CONTENT. Of course now the constant flood of EA games as flung shit in my eyes, and makes me want to smash its lovely screen.

The DS on the other hand is good if you like the arcade style high score games. I do as well to a degree. Its just when every game at the moment is one of them. Of course i will change my mind when "Super 100hour turn-based Squeenix RPG" and "Animal Crossing DS" come out, but untill then...
The lack of new games being released for months at a time its taking the piss. Its sad to say that the pink Kirby stylus is the most exciting thing i have seen about the DS since launch. Say what you want about PSP games, as least it has games coming out for it.

Also: Your gay. Your gay what? Your gay willy! ETC ETC.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 am, Blogger KWBKTKDP said…

    I read your blog and it was really cool, here please check out mine

    I have a PSP Movie site/blog. It pretty much covers PSP Movie related stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home