NUDE WOMEN = BEST

A blog about a Wolverhampton loser!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

E3

fuckin gayest E3 evar.

Nintendo Revolution: WHERE THE FLYING CUNTY FUCK ARE THE FUCKING GAMES. MIYAMOTO YOU JAP BASTARD. I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO SUCKLE ON YOUR ASIAN COCK. BUT HAVING A CONSOLE ON DISPLAY WITH NO FUCKING GAMES PISSES EVEN THE HARDENED NINTY FANBOI OFF.

XBOXXXX 360: ITS ALL VERY FUCKING WELL HAVING HIGH RESOLUTION HDTV GFX AND FULL XBOX LIVE SUPPORT.

BUT I DONT HAVE A FUCKING HDTV AND 99.9% OFF EUROPE DONT. WE ARENT FUCKING AMERICAY U CUNTS. ALSO I MAY HAVE XBOX LIVE, BUT MOST OF THE FUCKING PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS.

PS3: PLZ DNT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A TOASTER PLZ THNX

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are a punkass bitch!!!!!!!!!!!I would shut you up forever if I got my american chance.you talk tough behind the internet but cower in fear when confronted with reality!!!please talk shit!!!leave an address,phone number so I can answer your false bravdo clownboy!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home